Important Notice (Effective from 1st January 2015):
- Auto-download on this website is temporarily disabled at the moment until further notice.
- Some artists offers instant download of this listing on other website, read description for more info.
- Do not purchase this if you are from EU until we sort out the VATMOSS madness.
- A refund will be issued to EU customers.
- A fixed PayPal Cancellation Fee of USD$0.30 will be imposed during refund.
- For customers from the UK, a PDF file will be emailed to your inbox after payment is processed.
DESIGN BY: Corra Liew
STEP BY STEP WIRE JEWELRY TUTORIAL: The Love Knot, PIPA Earrings, Wired Chinese Knot
Level: Intermediate to Advance
* Learn how to get 20% off this item.
* For EU Customers, please download this product from this Instant Download Page.
This tutorial is for an intermediate to advance skill level, however the photos and directions in the tutorial are clear enough for a beginner to try on it.
The content in this tutorial including All pictures and text were taken, wrote, and copyrighted by Corra Liew.
I integrated Chinese Knots with Wire Jewelry for this design. The intention was to introduce a brand new Wire Jewelry Technique.
This step-by-step guide was composed using 69(including coverpage) high-resolution pictures. In this document, it also listed out the tools and materials used to achieve this composition.
For non-EU transaction, a PDF format document will be available for download once the order has been processed. Please allow up to 12 hours processing time and the download link should be available in your Profile page.
File size: 2.31MB
Thanks to our dear fellowship that contributed in knowledge sharing of Chinese Knots out there.
PLEASE DO NOT LEND TO OTHERS, SHARE AMONG FORUM, SHARE AMONG FRIENDS, COPY AND MASS PRODUCE THE EARRINGS OUT OF IT. Please do not copy text, pictures, or any resources from within this tutorial, this tutorial is meant for PERSONAL USE ONLY. I appreciate any help in protecting me and my creations/designs/resources - please keep in mind that PLAGIARISM KILL CREATIVITY AND SHARING. And if you would be so kind, please give a credit to me if my tutorial inspired you or helped you in your jewelry making journey, it would be greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING! :)