Important Notice (Effective from 1st January 2015):
- Auto-download on this website is temporarily disabled at the moment until further notice.
- Some artists offers instant download of this listing on other website, read description for more info.
- Do not purchase this if you are from EU until we sort out the VATMOSS madness.
- A refund will be issued to EU customers.
- A fixed PayPal Cancellation Fee of USD$0.30 will be imposed during refund.
- For customers from the UK, a PDF file will be emailed to your inbox after payment is processed.
DESIGN BY: Delia Stone.
NOTE: This item is entitled for 20% discount, learn how.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The content in this tutorial including All pictures and text were taken, wrote, and copyrighted by Delia Stone.
Learn to make these highly detailed textured bead caps for briolette beads with this great tutorial. Use different sizes and shapes to change the character of the cap. The perfect technique for making pendants and earrings with high visual appeal. This technique requires very little investment of materials and the caps work up quickly making this a fun and cost effective technique.
Briolette Bead (suggest 12mm or larger)
4 foot of 26 gauge wire
Round Nose Pliers (optional)
Flat or Needle Nose Pliers
Number of steps: 13
Page count: 13
File size: 2MB
You will need Acrobat reader to view the file.
PLEASE DO NOT LEND TO OTHERS, SHARE AMONG FORUM, SHARE AMONG FRIENDS, COPY AND MASS PRODUCE THE DESIGN OUT OF IT, OR USE THIS AS JEWELRY CLASS/WORKSHOP MATERIAL. Please do not copy text, pictures, or any resources from within this tutorial, this tutorial is meant for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Delia appreciate any help in protecting her and her creations/designs/resources - please keep in mind that PLAGIARISM KILL CREATIVITY AND SHARING. And if you would be so kind, please give a credit to Delia if her tutorial inspired you or helped you in your jewelry making journey, it would be greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING! :)