Important Notice (Effective from 1st January 2015):
- Auto-download on this website is temporarily disabled at the moment until further notice.
- Some artists offers instant download of this listing on other website, read description for more info.
- Do not purchase this if you are from EU until we sort out the VATMOSS madness.
- A refund will be issued to EU customers.
- A fixed PayPal Cancellation Fee of USD$0.30 will be imposed during refund.
- For customers from the UK, a PDF file will be emailed to your inbox after payment is processed.
DESIGN BY: Corra Liew.
STEP BY STEP WIRE JEWELRY TUTORIAL: The Love Knot, Secret Treasury Knot Pendant, Wired Chinese Knot
Level: Very Advance
* Learn how to get 20% off this item.
* For EU Customers, please download this product from this Instant Download Page.
The content in this tutorial including All pictures and text were taken, wrote, and copyrighted by Corra Liew.
After 1.5 years of trial and error, I finally made this to success. :)
This tutorial is composed using 77(including coverpage) high-resolution pictures, all steps and procedures are zoomed and focus to deliver the precise instruction via a set of terrifically clear pictures.
List of tools and materials used to achieve this composition is included in this document.
The PDF format document will be available for download immediately once the payment is processed. If you do not see the download link, it might because of the transaction is still being processed. Please check back later and it should be accessible at your Profile page.
File size: 3MB
- Thanks to Ms. Perri Jackson (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5730737) for sharing the knowledge on coiling the wires with the right tool, I have been benefited from the knowledge shared.
- Thanks to folks over the internet in sharing Chinese Knot knowledge that makes everything I do today possible.
PLEASE DO NOT LEND TO OTHERS, SHARE AMONG FORUM, SHARE AMONG FRIENDS, COPY AND MASS PRODUCE THE EARRINGS OUT OF IT. Please do not copy text, pictures, or any resources from within this tutorial, this tutorial is meant for PERSONAL USE ONLY. I appreciate any help in protecting me and my creations/designs/resources - please keep in mind that PLAGIARISM KILL CREATIVITY AND SHARING. And if you would be so kind, please give a credit to me if my tutorial inspired you or helped you in your jewelry making journey, it would be greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING! :)