Important Notice (Effective from 1st January 2015):
- Auto-download on this website is temporarily disabled at the moment until further notice.
- Some artists offers instant download of this listing on other website, read description for more info.
- Do not purchase this if you are from EU until we sort out the VATMOSS madness.
- A refund will be issued to EU customers.
- A fixed PayPal Cancellation Fee of USD$0.30 will be imposed during refund.
- For customers from the UK, a PDF file will be emailed to your inbox after payment is processed.
DESIGN By: Corra Liew.
MINI STEP BY STEP WIRE JEWELRY TUTORIAL: The Love Knot, Winter2009 Pendant, Cross Stitch
* Learn how to get 20% off this item.
* For EU Customers, please download this product from this Instant Download Page.
The content in this tutorial including All pictures and text were taken, wrote, and copyrighted by Corra Liew.
In this project you learn to:
1. Plan where your wires goes
2. Making perfect round loops and spirals
3. Cross Stitching with wires
4. Attaching bead seamlessly
This is an Easy-To-Make Project - so that you could create something intime for the Christmas.
The tutorial composed with 57 very clear steps to create this pendant.
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE "ALL Core TUTORIALS" package does not include this tutorial.
There are total of 57 steps in making this pendant, to deliver the clearest instruction, the beautifully taken 79 pictures will provide you the means from end to end to make this pendant. In this document, it also listed out the tools and materials being used. This lesson shows how to develop a beautiful pendant for Winter of 2009.
The PDF format document will be available for download immediately once the payment is processed. If you do not see the download link, it might because of the transaction is still being processed. Please check back later and it should be accessible at your Profile page.
File size: 3387KB
- Many thanks to Santa Claus.
- Many thanks to Miss Perri Jackson and Miss Bobbi Maw for their constant supports.
PLEASE DO NOT LEND TO OTHERS, SHARE AMONG FORUM, SHARE AMONG FRIENDS, COPY AND MASS PRODUCE THE PENDANT OUT OF IT. Please do not copy text, pictures, or any resources from within this tutorial, this tutorial is meant for PERSONAL USE ONLY. I appreciate any help in protecting me and my creations/designs/resources - please keep in mind that PLAGIARISM KILL CREATIVITY AND SHARING. And if you would be so kind, please give a credit to me if my tutorial inspired you or helped you in your jewelry making journey, it would be greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING! :)