Important Notice (Effective from 1st January 2015):
- Auto-download on this website is temporarily disabled at the moment until further notice.
- Some artists offers instant download of this listing on other website, read description for more info.
- Do not purchase this if you are from EU until we sort out the VATMOSS madness.
- A refund will be issued to EU customers.
- A fixed PayPal Cancellation Fee of USD$0.30 will be imposed during refund.
- For customers from the UK, a PDF file will be emailed to your inbox after payment is processed.
DESIGN BY: Nicole Hanna
STEP BY STEP WIRE JEWELRY TUTORIAL: Nautical Neptune Earrings Tutorial
NOTE: This item is entitled for 20% discount, learn how.
The content in this tutorial including All pictures and text were taken, wrote, and copyrighted by Nicole Hanna.
Inspired by the deep sea cephalopod that wears a shell comprised of two layers and multiple curving sections, the Nautilus, these earrings are for those of an adventurous nature. Written instruction is accompanied by fully photographed, self-explanatory steps. And, while requiring very little in the way of tools or materials, this tutorial is great for those without a stock pile, as this design can be easily modified for pendant or bracelet components! This tutorial is labeled advanced and is directly written for those with wire weaving experience.
- 6 Pieces 12 Inch 20g Round Wire
- 2 Pieces 110 Inch 26g Round Wire
- 2 12mm Beads
- Wire Cutters
- Flat Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
Number of steps: 45
File size: 1746.92 KB
Page count: 19
PLEASE DO NOT LEND TO OTHERS, SHARE AMONG FORUM, SHARE AMONG FRIENDS, COPY AND MASS PRODUCE THE DESIGN OUT OF IT. Please do not copy text, pictures, or any resources from within this tutorial, this tutorial is meant for PERSONAL USE ONLY. The artist/designer appreciate any help in protecting her and her creations/designs/resources - please keep in mind that PLAGIARISM KILL CREATIVITY AND SHARING. And if you would be so kind, please give a credit to the artist/designer if his/her tutorial inspired you or helped you in your jewelry making journey, it would be greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING! :)