Important Notice (Effective from 1st January 2015):
- Auto-download on this website is temporarily disabled at the moment until further notice.
- Some artists offers instant download of this listing on other website, read description for more info.
- Do not purchase this if you are from EU until we sort out the VATMOSS madness.
- A refund will be issued to EU customers.
- A fixed PayPal Cancellation Fee of USD$0.30 will be imposed during refund.
- For customers from the UK, a PDF file will be emailed to your inbox after payment is processed.
DESIGN BY: Nicole Hanna
STEP BY STEP WIRE JEWELRY TUTORIAL: Dragonfly Pendant, Wire Jewelry Tutorial
Note: Half Hard wire is preferred when using 22 gauge wire. If using 20 gauge wire or larger, however, a half-hard or hard temper is unnecessary. Tumbling is recommended to work-harden the finished product, especially when a soft temper is used.
Instructions on wrapping a top-drilled and side-drilled bead are both included in this tutorial.
This tutorial is labeled VERY advanced and is not for a wire worker without extensive experience working with multiple wires, or without some experience layering weaves and wraps. The directions detail work involving the same wires multiple times, utilizing multiple weaves, and should be read very carefully in conjunction with the accompanying images to avoid confusion.
- 1 Piece 10-12mm Tear Drop Bead (Top or Side Drilled)
- 6 Pieces 33cm 22 Gauge HALF HARD Round Wire
- 1 Piece 350cm 28 Gauge Round Wire
- 1 Piece 200cm 28 Gauge Round Wire
- 1 Piece 2-3mm Round Bead
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Flat Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Number of steps: 87
File size: 2704 KB
Page count: 34
The PDF format document will be available for download immediately once the payment is processed. If you do not see the download link, it might because of the transaction is still being processed. Please check back later and it should be accessible at your Profile page.
You will need Acrobat reader to view the file.
PLEASE DO NOT LEND TO OTHERS, SHARE AMONG FORUM, SHARE AMONG FRIENDS, COPY AND MASS PRODUCE THE DESIGN OUT OF IT. Please do not copy text, pictures, or any resources from within this tutorial, this tutorial is meant for PERSONAL USE ONLY. The artist/designer appreciate any help in protecting her and her creations/designs/resources - please keep in mind that PLAGIARISM KILL CREATIVITY AND SHARING. And if you would be so kind, please give a credit to the artist/designer if his/her tutorial inspired you or helped you in your jewelry making journey, it would be greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING! :)