Important Notice (Effective from 1st January 2015):
- Auto-download on this website is temporarily disabled at the moment until further notice.
- Some artists offers instant download of this listing on other website, read description for more info.
- Do not purchase this if you are from EU until we sort out the VATMOSS madness.
- A refund will be issued to EU customers.
- A fixed PayPal Cancellation Fee of USD$0.30 will be imposed during refund.
- For customers from the UK, a PDF file will be emailed to your inbox after payment is processed.
DESIGN By: Corra Liew.
MINI STEP BY STEP WIRE JEWELRY TUTORIAL: The Love Knot, Chic-CHOC Earrings
* Learn how to get 20% off this item.
* For EU Customers, please download this product from this Instant Download Page.
The content in this tutorial including All pictures and text were taken, wrote, and copyrighted by Corra Liew.
Learn to create this Two-in-One Earrings on the fly! This tutorial is categorized under Mini Tutorial Series.
The tutorial delivers 29 simple steps to create this pair of earrings. Learn this to create them to have 2 pair of earrings with one-time effort!
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE "ALL Core TUTORIALS" package does not include this tutorial.
This design is tricky to compose although it looked simple, so beware.
There are total of 29 steps in making this pair of earrings, to deliver the clearest instruction, the beautifully taken 56 pictures will provide you the means from end to end to make this pair of earrings. In this document, it also listed out the tools and materials being used. This lesson shows how to develop a pair of beautiful CHIC CHOC Earrings.
The PDF format document will be available for download immediately once the payment is processed. If you do not see the download link, it might because of the transaction is still being processed. Please check back later and it should be accessible at your Profile page.
File size: 728KB
PLEASE DO NOT LEND TO OTHERS, SHARE AMONG FORUM, SHARE AMONG FRIENDS, COPY AND MASS PRODUCE THE EARRINGS OUT OF IT. Please do not copy text, pictures, or any resources from within this tutorial, this tutorial is meant for PERSONAL USE ONLY. I appreciate any help in protecting me and my creations/designs/resources - please keep in mind that PLAGIARISM KILL CREATIVITY AND SHARING. And if you would be so kind, please give a credit to me if my tutorial inspired you or helped you in your jewelry making journey, it would be greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING! :)