Important Notice (Effective from 1st January 2015):
- Auto-download on this website is temporarily disabled at the moment until further notice.
- Some artists offers instant download of this listing on other website, read description for more info.
- Do not purchase this if you are from EU until we sort out the VATMOSS madness.
- A refund will be issued to EU customers.
- A fixed PayPal Cancellation Fee of USD$0.30 will be imposed during refund.
- For customers from the UK, a PDF file will be emailed to your inbox after payment is processed.
DESIGN BY: Corra Liew.
STEP BY STEP WIRE JEWELRY TUTORIAL: The Love Knot, TwinHearts Ring, Wired Chinese Knot
Learn to coil wires FAST for FREE.
This tutorial includes a very basic information about coiling wires with a drill, I strongly urge you to visit Ms. Perri's site to obtain a FREE and super detailed tutorial about Coiling with a drill. THANKS PERRI!!!.
The content in this tutorial including All pictures and text were taken, wrote, and copyrighted by Corra Liew.
List of tools and materials used to achieve this composition is included in this document.
This tutorial is composed using 27(including coverpage) high-resolution pictures, all steps and procedures are zoomed and focus to deliver the precise instruction via a set of terrifically clear pictures.
The PDF format document will be available for download immediately once the payment is processed (which incurred ZERO amount. The download link will be available at your Account page.
File size: 1MB
- Thanks to Ms. Perri Jackson for sharing the knowledge on coiling the wires with the right tool, I have been benefited from the knowledge shared.
- Thanks to our dear fellowship that contributed in knowledge sharing of Chinese Knots out there.
Please note that this tutorial is a my share of tribute to the Wire Jewelry Making Community and it is strictly NOT FOR SALE. Please do not copy text, pictures, or any resources from within this tutorial, this tutorial is meant for PERSONAL USE ONLY. I appreciate any help in protecting me and my creations/designs/resources - please keep in mind that PLAGIARISM KILL CREATIVITY AND SHARING. And if you would be so kind, please give a credit to me if my tutorial inspired you or helped you in your jewelry making journey, it would be greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING! :)