Important Notice (Effective from 1st January 2015):
- Auto-download on this website is temporarily disabled at the moment until further notice.
- Some artists offers instant download of this listing on other website, read description for more info.
- Do not purchase this if you are from EU until we sort out the VATMOSS madness.
- A refund will be issued to EU customers.
- A fixed PayPal Cancellation Fee of USD$0.30 will be imposed during refund.
- For customers from the UK, a PDF file will be emailed to your inbox after payment is processed.
DESIGN BY: Nicole Hanna
Nicole Hanna Wire Wrapped Jewelry Tutorial
STEP BY STEP WIRE JEWELRY TUTORIAL: The Seed and Womb Pendant, Wire Jewelry Tutorial
Level: Intermediate Advanced
This pendant is inspired by the womb, life, the love of a mother for her child, and the bond formed between parents and their children. All steps are completely detailed and include full color photographs. Finished pendant measures 3.5cm in length. This tutorial is best suited for those with some experience working with multiple wires.
Pages: 18, Steps: 47, Project Size: 3.5cm
-1 Piece 3mm Round Bead
-1 Piece 10mm Round Bead
-1 Piece 5mm 18 Gauge Closed Jump Ring
-3 Pieces 22cm 22 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft Preferred)
-1 Piece 250cm 28 Gauge Round Wire
-1 Piece 10cm 22 Gauge Round Wire
-Needle Nose Pliers
The PDF format document will be available for download immediately once the payment is processed. If you do not see the download link, it might because of the transaction is still being processed. Please check back later and it should be accessible at your Profile page.
You will need Acrobat reader to view the file.
PLEASE DO NOT LEND TO OTHERS, SHARE AMONG FORUM, SHARE AMONG FRIENDS, COPY AND MASS PRODUCE THE DESIGN OUT OF IT. Please do not copy text, pictures, or any resources from within this tutorial, this tutorial is meant for PERSONAL USE ONLY. The artist/designer appreciate any help in protecting her and her creations/designs/resources - please keep in mind that PLAGIARISM KILL CREATIVITY AND SHARING. And if you would be so kind, please give a credit to the artist/designer if his/her tutorial inspired you or helped you in your jewelry making journey, it would be greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING! :)