Important Notice (Effective from 1st January 2015):
- Auto-download on this website is temporarily disabled at the moment until further notice.
- Some artists offers instant download of this listing on other website, read description for more info.
- Do not purchase this if you are from EU until we sort out the VATMOSS madness.
- A refund will be issued to EU customers.
- A fixed PayPal Cancellation Fee of USD$0.30 will be imposed during refund.
- For customers from the UK, a PDF file will be emailed to your inbox after payment is processed.
DESIGN BY: Julie Lockhart from CoparAingeal
Copar Aingeal Wire Wrapped Jewelry Tutorial
Julie is on Etsy too. Please feel free to visit and contact her for finished products.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The content in this tutorial including All pictures and text were taken, wrote, and copyrighted by Julie from CoparAingeal.
Pagoda Earrings Wire Wrapped Tutorial. This tutorial will teach you how to make all of the earring components including the ear wires.
The tutorial is 14 pages long, in 38 fully illustrated, easy to follow steps. This tutorial is recommended for the intermediate wire wrapper. The measurements in this tutorial are written in standard (inches) and metric.
File size: 550KB
Wire Cutters, Round Nose Pliers, Chain Nose Pliers, Ruler
Two 6mm Round Beads
61cm (24 inches) of 20g Dead Soft Round Wire
2 Meters (6 feet) of 28g Dead Soft Round Wire
The PDF format document will be available for download immediately once the payment is processed. If you do not see the download link, it might because of the transaction is still being processed. Please check back later and it should be accessible at your Profile page.
You will need Acrobat reader to view the file.
PLEASE DO NOT LEND TO OTHERS, SHARE AMONG FORUM, SHARE AMONG FRIENDS, COPY AND MASS PRODUCE THE DESIGN OUT OF IT. Please do not copy text, pictures, or any resources from within this tutorial, this tutorial is meant for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Artist appreciate any help in protecting her and her creations/designs/resources - please keep in mind that PLAGIARISM KILL CREATIVITY AND SHARING. And if you would be so kind, please give a credit to the designer and if his/her tutorial inspired you or helped you in your jewelry making journey, it would be greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING! :)