Important Notice (Effective from 1st January 2015):
- Auto-download on this website is temporarily disabled at the moment until further notice.
- Some artists offers instant download of this listing on other website, read description for more info.
- Do not purchase this if you are from EU until we sort out the VATMOSS madness.
- A refund will be issued to EU customers.
- A fixed PayPal Cancellation Fee of USD$0.30 will be imposed during refund.
- For customers from the UK, a PDF file will be emailed to your inbox after payment is processed.
DESIGN BY: Nicole Hanna
Nicole Hanna Wire Wrapped Jewelry Tutorial
STEP BY STEP WIRE JEWELRY TUTORIAL: Orbit Ring, Wire Jewelry Tutorial
NOTE: This item is entitled for 20% discount, learn how.
Level: Beginner Level Wire Wrapped Jewelry Tutorial
This tutorial details all the steps necessary to make this full and bold ring with an elegant band. Tutorial does provide hints on adjusting for different sizes. Suitable for those with moderate experience handling multiple wires.
- 1 Piece 6mm Round Bead
- 4 Pieces (Lengths Vary) 22 Gauge Round Wire
- 1 Piece (Lengths Vary) 28 Gauge Round Wire
- Wire Cutters
- Ring Mandrel
- Needle Nose PliersPost an Ad
Number of steps: 45
File size: 861.66 KB
Page count: 17
The PDF format document will be available for download immediately once the payment is processed. If you do not see the download link, it might because of the transaction is still being processed. Please check back later and it should be accessible at your Profile page.
You will need Acrobat reader to view the file.
PLEASE DO NOT LEND TO OTHERS, SHARE AMONG FORUM, SHARE AMONG FRIENDS, COPY AND MASS PRODUCE THE DESIGN OUT OF IT. Please do not copy text, pictures, or any resources from within this tutorial, this tutorial is meant for PERSONAL USE ONLY. The artist/designer appreciate any help in protecting her and her creations/designs/resources - please keep in mind that PLAGIARISM KILL CREATIVITY AND SHARING. And if you would be so kind, please give a credit to the artist/designer if his/her tutorial inspired you or helped you in your jewelry making journey, it would be greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING! :)