Important Notice (Effective from 1st January 2015):
- Auto-download on this website is temporarily disabled at the moment until further notice.
- Some artists offers instant download of this listing on other website, read description for more info.
- Do not purchase this if you are from EU until we sort out the VATMOSS madness.
- A refund will be issued to EU customers.
- A fixed PayPal Cancellation Fee of USD$0.30 will be imposed during refund.
- For customers from the UK, a PDF file will be emailed to your inbox after payment is processed.
DESIGN BY: Corra Liew.
STEP BY STEP WIRE JEWELRY TUTORIAL: Handmade EarJacket Earrings
* Learn how to get 20% off this item.
* For EU Customers, please download this product from this Instant Download Page.
The content in this tutorial including All pictures and text were taken, written, and copyrighted by Corra Liew.
Handmade EarJacket Earrings, made with precious metal wires and Swarovski Crystal Chaton Montees (http://etsy.me/1cp5dv2), interchangeable design, in the lesson I also teach you how to add more height option to the earjacket.
This lesson shows how to make a pair of Earjacket Earrings. Please take note that the making of studs earrings are NOT included in the tutorial because I have already uploaded a tutorial on youtube for FREE. Learn to make a super simple studs earrings out from chaton montees here:
Estimated project time: 1-2 hours
The instruction delivered by 120 high resolution pictures.
The PDF format document will be available for download in within 24 hours after your payment is processed.
File size: 8MB
PLEASE DO NOT LEND TO OTHERS, SHARE AMONG FORUM, SHARE AMONG FRIENDS, COPY AND MASS PRODUCE THE DESIGN OUT OF IT, OR USE THIS AS JEWELRY CLASS/WORKSHOP MATERIAL. Please do not copy text, pictures, or any resources from within this tutorial, this tutorial is meant for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Corra Liew appreciate any help in protecting her and her creations/designs/resources - please keep in mind that PLAGIARISM KILL CREATIVITY AND SHARING. And if you would be so kind, please give a credit to Corra if her tutorial inspired you or helped you in your jewelry making journey, it would be greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING! :)