Important Notice (Effective from 1st January 2015):
- Auto-download on this website is temporarily disabled at the moment until further notice.
- Some artists offers instant download of this listing on other website, read description for more info.
- Do not purchase this if you are from EU until we sort out the VATMOSS madness.
- A refund will be issued to EU customers.
- A fixed PayPal Cancellation Fee of USD$0.30 will be imposed during refund.
- For customers from the UK, a PDF file will be emailed to your inbox after payment is processed.
STEP BY STEP MARKETING TOOL TUTORIALS: The Glowing Box
This is a FREE simple guide to create a glowing box to make your object pop.
The content in this tutorial including All pictures and text were taken, wrote, and copyrighted by Corra Liew.
his step by step guide shows how to use Photoshop CS3 to highlight a box. I hope you will find it useful to showcase your precious work.
This guide demonstrates how to use Adobe Photoshop CS3 to highlight a single box from Craftgawker.com. All information delivered in the tutorial is gathered and composed base on author experience with craftgawker.com and Adobe Photoshop CS3. This tutorial/manual has not been proof read nor endorsed by neither craftgawker.com nor Adobe Photoshop CS3.
Please feel free to download and learn to make this technique to present your creations!
The PDF format document will be available for download immediately once the payment is processed. If you do not see the download link, it might because of the transaction is still being processed. Please check back later and it should be accessible at your Profile page.
File size: 3.43MB
Special thanks to the following artists that happened to be my neighbours when Smokey Quartz Studs are chosen by craftgawker.com. Thank you for allowing me to use your image as part of the teaching material. :)